Announcement on the intention to conduct a dialogue
- Subject of the Dialogue
The MFW Baltyk II and MFW Bałtyk III Transition Pieces (“TP’s”) fabrication contracts comprise the supply of up to 100 Units combined for Baltyk II&III (between the WTG and MP) incl. accessories & equipment. The TP fabrication Scope of Work includes the following main activities:
- Up to 100 units manufacturing
- Spare parts for starting on land and at sea.
- Installation equipment.
- LCI documentation with production drawings.
- As-built documentation, including making changes to the construction project.
TP components which are part of this procurement process are:
- Primary & secondary structures
- Davit crane
- Seals and cathodic protection
- Low Voltage System
- High Voltage System
- Instrumentation & equipment (e.g. Equipment and Temporaries for installation, Markings, Navigation Aids etc.)
- Safety equipment
- Dialogue Schedule
- Announcement of the intention to conduct the Dialogue ("Announcement") – 18.09.2023
- Completion of collection of applications for the Dialogue – 25.09.2023
- Qualification of suppliers' applications – up to 5 days after the end of collection of applications
- Dialogue with suppliers - within 5 days after completion of qualification of suppliers' applications
- Distribution of invitation to tender to selected participants of the Dialogue – within 5 days from the date of the Dialogue with suppliers
- Award of contract – 1Q2024
- Notification to the Dialogue
Applications must be submitted via the interactive Application Form.
Regulations of procedure for conducting the dialogue with potential suppliers of materials and services used in the course of construction and operation of an offshore wind farm together with a set of devices used to move power from this installation to the place of delimitation of ownership (“Regulations”) can be found here: Rules of procedure for conducting the dialogue.pdf
Any questions related to the Dialogue procedure, as well as questions which should be answered during Dialogue meeting, may be directed to:
Paweł Mawduk - Local Content Project Manager - email@example.com