The following Cookies Policy sets out the rules for saving and accessing data on Users' Devices using the Website to provide electronic services by the Website Administrator.
- Website - website operating under the address www.baltyk3.pl.
- External website - websites of partners, service providers or service recipients of the Administrator.
- Administrator - the company MFW Baltyk III Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Warsaw, 24/26 Krucza Street, 00-526 Warsaw, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register by the District Court for the Capital City of Warsaw in Warsaw, 12th Commercial Division of the National Court Register (KRS), under KRS number 0000391871, Regon No.: 143191443, Tax Identification No.: 701-03-07-376, providing Services rendered electronically via the Website with storing and accessing to information in the User's devices.
- User - a natural person for whom the Administrator provides electronic services via the Website.
- Device - an electronic device with software through which the User obtains access to the Website.
- Cookies - text data collected in the form of files placed on the User's Device.
§2 TYPES OF COOKIES
- Internal Cookies - files placed and read from the User's Device by the ICT system of Website.
- External Cookies - files placed and read from the User's Device by ICT systems of External Services.
- Session Cookies - files placed and read from the User's Device by the Website during one session of a given Device. After the session ends, files are deleted from the User's Device.
- Persistent Cookies - files placed and read from the User's Device by the Website until they are manually deleted. Files are not deleted automatically after the end of the Device session unless the User's Device configuration is set to the delete cookie mode after ending the Device session.
- Storage and reading mechanisms - Cookies storage and reading mechanisms do not allow for downloading any personal data or any confidential information from the User's Device. It is almost impossible to transfer viruses, trojans or other worms to the User's Device.
- Internal Cookies - Internal Cookies used by the Administrator are safe for Users' Devices.
- External Cookies - the Administrator does not assume liability for the security of Cookies from partners of the Website.
§4 THE PURPOSES FOR WHICH COOKIES ARE USED
- Access and higher availability to the Website - the Administrator may store in the Cookies the information about User preferences and settings related to the Website, in order to fasten, improve and accelerate the provision of Website services.
§5 EXTERNAL WEBSITES
The Administrator does not cooperate with External Websites, and the Website does not place or use any files of External Cookies.
§6 POSSIBILITIES TO DETERMINE THE CONDITIONS OF STORAGE AND ACCESSING ON USER'S DEVICES THROUGH THE SERVICE
- The User may, at any time, independently change the settings for saving, deleting and accessing stored Cookies.
- The User may at any time remove any saved far Cookies using the User's Device tools through which the User uses the Website's services.
§7 WEBSITE REQUIREMENTS
- Limitation of the recording and access to Cookies on the User's Device may cause some of the Website's functions to fail.
- The administrator does not bear any responsibility for malfunctioning Website features if the User restricts in any way the ability to write and read Cookies.
§8 CHANGES TO COOKIES POLICY
- The Administrator reserves the right to change this Cookies Policy at any time without informing Users.
- The changes in the Cookies Policy will always be published on this page.
- Introduced changes enter into force on the date of publication of the Cookies Policy.