Announcement on the intention to conduct a dialogue
- Subject of the Dialogue
The MFW Baltyk II and MFW Bałtyk III Offshore Substations (OSS) contract comprises the supply of one OSS for MFW Baltyk II (topside and substructure) and one OSS for MFW Baltyk III (topside and substructure). Each OSS has a capacity of 720 MW.
The Scope of Work includes the following main activities:
- Management including Health, Safety and Environment (HSE) management
- Interface coordination towards other contractors
- All detailed engineering and design (based on FEED design)
- All procurement necessary to complete the two OSS
- All construction activities necessary to complete the two OSS
- Installation of Company’s Materials (e.g., HV equipment)
- Mechanical Completion (MC), functional testing and certification of equipment
- Both topsides and jackets prepared for load out, transportation and preservation.
- Intermediate storage, if relevant prior to load-out for transportation/installation
- Offshore hook up and commissioning assistance
- Contract close out activities required for issue of the Completion Certificate
OSS main description:
The OSS is categorized as normally unmanned; however, it is equipped with an emergency shelter including welfare facilities and overnight stay for 12 persons in the permanent operative phase. During the installation and commissioning phases, it may be used for 36 persons. The OSS will be equipped with a helicopter winch area for emergency transfer of personnel. The primary means of access will, however, be by Service Operation Vessel (SOV) and/or Crew Transfer Vessel (CTV). The OSS will be designed with walk-to-work access facilities.
The OSS is divided into five deck levels where each deck level supports relevant substation equipment, control rooms, storage rooms, etc.
The deck levels are:
- Cable deck
- Jacket structure supports 10 J-tubes for IAC (sea ice protected by caissons) and two EC J tubes
- Cellar deck
- Main deck
- Cooler deck
- Utility deck
- Roof deck
- Dialogue Schedule
- Announcement of the intention to conduct the Dialogue ("Announcement") – 08.04.2023
- Completion of collection of applications for the Dialogue – 07.05.2023
- Qualification of suppliers' applications – up to 5 days after the end of collection of applications
- Dialogue with suppliers - within 5 days after completion of qualification of suppliers' applications
- Distribution of invitation to tender to selected participants of the Dialogue – within 5 days from the date of the Dialogue with suppliers – mid May 2023
- Award of contract – 4Q23
- Notification to the Dialogue
Applications must be submitted via the interactive Application Form.
Regulations of procedure for conducting the dialogue with potential suppliers of materials and services used in the course of construction and operation of an offshore wind farm together with a set of devices used to move power from this installation to the place of delimitation of ownership (“Regulations”) can be found here: Rules of procedure for conducting the dialogue.pdf
Any questions related to the Dialogue procedure, as well as questions which should be answered during Dialogue meeting, may be directed to:
Paweł Mawduk - Local Content Project Manager - email@example.com